Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You are worth soooo much more than you know.

What you are going to accomplish is going to blow your own mind.

Stay with it.
01:25 PM - Sep 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
16 September, 12:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I would love to believe that statement, but it gets harder to breathe on this earth every single day. My mind is strong, but my body weakens with each day. Holding on, and trusting the plan the best I can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
16 September, 09:35
πŸ€“ i love docs sermons... so deep & insightful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 September, 09:17
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸ»

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 September, 08:47
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ˜Ž

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 September, 08:45
πŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ™Œ

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
16 September, 07:18
πŸ˜πŸ’―πŸΈ

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
16 September, 01:21
Doq, Thank You and God Bless you! I needed that today! Just s note, seems like I’ve seen the 4 oooo’s somewhere before...

Optical Awakenings @Unite
16 September, 12:49
So much more! Each Social security {#id:50910#} a savings bond #πŸ˜’

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 September, 12:06
Apparently, Nana found out yesterday that what has been happening to me the last 4 yrs is called "Spiritual WOOWOO"

πŸ˜‚Still not real clear on exactly what that means tho!🀣

So in my meditations yesterday I was given the following:
WooWoo!
Sorry Smartass Nana has been loose all day!
✍️I saw a large glass cylinder, heavy glass bottom no top, had am image make into the glass but was viewing from the side and couldn't tell what the image was.
✍️The message I was getting from the Lord was that all the changes to the timeline have been made that are going to be made and now we move forward.
✍️Then I was given the numbers 6159347. Have no idea why.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
16 September, 07:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
just be glad the numbers you got werent 8675309. πŸ™ƒ

I’m no one @Iam4truth
16 September, 08:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
since 615 is a Tennessee area code, do you know anyone who has 9347 as the last 4 numbers in their phone number? just a thought…

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
15 September, 11:54
Holding the Line is not easy and it keeps getting tougher. Then I come there to AU and realize I'm not holding that line all by myself.
We got this Doq, and God bless you for these encouraging and much needed words.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 September, 11:42
Nana is your 107 tonight!
Nana tells my doctor that all the time that he is gonna have to get with it fixing my back cause I got shit to do!
Oh well more mobil or not still got shit to do!

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
15 September, 09:35
Goose bumps. Thank you Doq.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
15 September, 07:00
Thanks, Doq. i needed to hear this today.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Pink Totter @Totter
15 September, 04:43
Thanks Doq, I needed that today. God Bless You!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 September, 04:42
Godspeed. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
15 September, 03:58
ThanQ's Doq!!!
like white blood cells! lol

when ones will is with the will of heaven... then Supreme success
The I Ching / Book of Changes

the visual of Anons on the digital battlefield πŸ‘‡πŸ‘€πŸΏ

keep going!!! 5:5

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Legends Never Die | Connor Kenway | Assassin's Creed | GMV - YouTube

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 September, 03:14
G-OD DAY SIR
WRWY
✌️

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
15 September, 03:06
Your timing is always so right... you are loved! πŸ™

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
15 September, 02:56
merci le Saint πŸ™πŸ€

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
15 September, 02:50
Thanks, #17 TS. πŸ˜‰

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
15 September, 02:33
3 ooo yesterday
4 oooo today

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 September, 07:46
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
10 seconds tio get confirmation πŸ˜‚πŸΏπŸ‘

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
15 September, 02:28
We've got canned fruits and vegetables, canned fish and meats, hot and cold syrups, Post Toasties, Corn Flakes, Sugar Puffs, Rice Krispies ...

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
15 September, 02:29
Still standing, Doq. Still holding the line with love and hope! πŸ™β€οΈ

Silver Cat @silvercat
15 September, 02:25
Thank you, Doq! Blessings to you!

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
15 September, 02:14

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
15 September, 02:13
So much greatness in here, cannot wait to see peope spread their gifts & talents far and wide❀️