Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 September, 12:20
OfLoveNLight posted Hanks rubber neck pix
💥Tom Hanks 🤣
Oh C’mon Now. It’s Right In Your Faces!!!
They Are Being Sloppy On Purpose.

t.me/OfLoveNLightQ

👇 ICYMI

According to Gene Decode & Colleen & Charlie Freak,
Hanks was arrested & executed
after March 2020 in AU.
He was trying to escape Earth through the Antarctica base
which could be accessed via the AU D.U.M.B.
that hadn’t yet been taken out March ‘20.

Colleen & Charlie Freak
“When one child’s life was at risk
[White Hats] made the decision to execute.
& that’s why Hanks was taken out.
The last image Hanks posted was vegemite on toast
& he drew a hangman on one of the toasts..
How sick & evil is Tom Hanks?
What he was really doing & was really behind
is a massive organization.”

Hanks & his wife were purportedly the main suppliers
of adrenochrome to Pedowood.
He worked with the vicious gang MS-13
to transport 1000s of children across the U.S. border
for adrenochrome, sacrifice & sex slavery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
15 September, 12:45
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Yes, allegedly he was one of the biggest adrenochrome suppliers for the west coast and and Bette Midler for East coast
Recognize that symbol on her jacket left upper shoulder?
I sure do, it was branded on sweatshirts, t-shirts etc.
These people are SICK! So beyond Evil!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Oh my God, Faith.
I had NO IDEA Middler was a supplier.
Christ.
What a photo.
Panda eyes, blood, carnage — truly disgusting 🤮

Ty for the verification of Hanks being the Pedowood supplier.
God — ALL OF THEM. So gross & vomitus 💔

#NoEscape
#NoDeals

👇Thank God we have this BRILLIANT WARRIOR
President & Commander 🦅🇺🇸
12:55 PM - Sep 15, 2022
In response Faith Lee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 September, 03:40
knew her liberal politics but did not know she was adrenochrome supplier, and obviously a user, panda eyes, spirit cooker, SICK. No mercy. No mercy♥️

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
15 September, 01:30
I had a very hard time with this and when I did a lot of digging I couldn't sleep and found myself shutting down and would just sob. I Imagine it will be like that when the sleepers are shown what was going on and happening behind the scenes for centuries!
Oh how they worshipped the Movie stars, the fashion mogels, sports stars, reality tv personalities, the Monarchies, Religious leaders, etc. The sheeple, when this is exposed, will need us.
I know your an Empath too, so its imperative all of us unite and show them gently & in such a way that they don't have a mental breakdown. I'm sure the Whitehats have been working on this Operation Exposure / Reveal for quite a long time. God Bless and direct all our brave freedom fighters, Men and Women in Service and all the Whitehats and Alliance Leaders🙏

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 September, 03:53
In response Faith Lee to her Publication
yes an empath too, awakening began 3/2020, fall of cabal 10 videos first week, then down those rabbit holes about the children, read everything, watched videos, sobbed, prayed for the kids, was clueless, will never forget about the kids, knowing what i do the tears still come when i pray for them or see posts. such evil has to be taken out, cannot make those ppl better💔