Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
08 September, 04:26
[K] [C] 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon Tracker @LowRadar17
08 September, 08:41
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
Nice. I just checked #4241 on Q alerts. Noticed something that might be worth keeping in mind - the article link highlights Grassley. Recent research has led to a pretty compelling argument that Grassley is a 33rd degree Mason. What IF - the "King" being protected by the Queen isn't necessarily who we're assuming ? Other Kings ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
09 September, 06:26
In response Anon Tracker to his Publication
Great research. 👍If I may ask, where did you find this specific image? I searched and found a lot of back issues of Scottish Rite Journal, but couldn't find anything for the date (February 2000) that matches this image.

Anon Tracker @LowRadar17
Thanks Mike ! That's the issue - the image was found on Telegram and I couldn't locate it on any formal links. Posted on another site and was questioned - a few of us dug more and found confirmation he was a Freemason but nothing specific yet on rank.
10:34 AM - Sep 15, 2022
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LowRadar17 in this post can reply
Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
15 September, 11:49
Thanks! 👍

Anon Tracker @LowRadar17
15 September, 12:13
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
NP - just added bunch more and posted the link for the Politico article with a quote that really stands out.

Anon Tracker @LowRadar17
15 September, 10:37
A few more data points. Are all the "Corn" comms what we've been led to believe ?

Anon Tracker @LowRadar17
15 September, 10:37
Connections to "the Family"