Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
08 September, 04:26
[K] [C] 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon Tracker @LowRadar17
08 September, 08:41
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
Nice. I just checked #4241 on Q alerts. Noticed something that might be worth keeping in mind - the article link highlights Grassley. Recent research has led to a pretty compelling argument that Grassley is a 33rd degree Mason. What IF - the "King" being protected by the Queen isn't necessarily who we're assuming ? Other Kings ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
09 September, 06:26
In response Anon Tracker to his Publication
Great research. 👍If I may ask, where did you find this specific image? I searched and found a lot of back issues of Scottish Rite Journal, but couldn't find anything for the date (February 2000) that matches this image.

Anon Tracker @LowRadar17
15 September, 10:34
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
Thanks Mike ! That's the issue - the image was found on Telegram and I couldn't locate it on any formal links. Posted on another site and was questioned - a few of us dug more and found confirmation he was a Freemason but nothing specific yet on rank.

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
15 September, 11:49
In response Anon Tracker to his Publication
Thanks! 👍

Anon Tracker @LowRadar17
NP - just added bunch more and posted the link for the Politico article with a quote that really stands out.
12:13 PM - Sep 15, 2022
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LowRadar17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anon Tracker, click on at the bottom under it