Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 September, 01:45
I so miss the birds . . . Remember waking up to the sound of birds and in Cape Cod it was the sound of Crows :). I remember the local Shopping Center's parking lot having lots of Sea Gulls . . . I remember Canadian Geese flying. Remember driving on a local highway and seeing all the birds hanging out on telephone lines? I so love birds. They are all gone :(. I bought a bird bath that hasn't seen one bird. My heart aches for birds. I would love visits from Cardinals because they made me feel my dad's spirit around. I haven't seen one in years. If we don't have bees and we don't have birds, how are we going to have thriving gardens. I miss butterflies, bees, ladybugs and lightning bugs.
I haven't seen a squirrel in ages. Dear GOD, please bring them all back. I so miss them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Hackler @suehack
15 September, 02:45
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I was in Kentucky last week, standing on the sidewalk waiting for family to make it to the car. A big bumblebee tried its best to land on my flowered blouse. I finally convinced him to go elsewhere, and turned away to find a brilliantly colored cardinal sneaking up to me. He watched me for a couple of minutes before flying away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 September, 02:50
In response Susan Hackler to her Publication
Ask him to fly up to NJ. Send the bee too. I am lucky if I see 10 in a gardening season.

Susan Hackler @suehack
15 September, 02:51
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Toss out some bird seed. But they will be heading south all too soon.

I just got a new bird feeder to do just that. I will hang it up this weekend. Thanks for the suggestion. Sending love Patriot.
02:55 AM - Sep 15, 2022
In response Susan Hackler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it