Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 September, 05:16
Watch the Water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 September, 09:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That's what it feels like when I see it in the sky everynight...funny this is coming up because me and the man call it our star/planet...it is always in the same place

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
15 September, 09:30
I heard years ago that there was a parallel universe

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 September, 08:24
🥰🙌🏻 Incredible wonder! Connection feels so real! ❤️👊🏻 Did you ever lay in the grass at night when young looking at the sky? I would just lay there imagining! 😊

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 September, 09:59
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I still do ❤️

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
15 September, 08:27
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
mirror? "as sbove, so below".🤔

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 September, 12:18
Home = the M42 Nebula in Orion’s Belt, if I’m remembering what you’ve said correctly. Here’s one of your replies on TS, VK — I think it’s beautiful. Thank you.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
15 September, 05:31
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I once had a NDE. During it, I experienced what I perceived to being welcomed into Heaven by two siblings (one since deceased). The feeling being there was of pure, absolute joy, love, total omniscience and forgiveness.

When we communicated, it was like we were stars speaking to each other telepathically - kind of like the scene of God talking to Clarence in "It's A Wonderful Life" - the blinking stars. After just a brief moment of being there, I heard familiar jingling and I looked around excitedly. My sister said, "Yeah, he's here, too," referring to my beloved dog (also since deceased). The jingling was the sound his dog tags made.

Disclaimer: I have never been a "religious" person, never attended church much and have very limited knowledge of the Bible. However, the above is pretty much the totality of what I experienced, in what was basically an OD. Soon afterward, I came back to Earth, so to speak. (Or maybe I really did.)

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
19 September, 08:48
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
may not be anything, but when saw flag from trump rally with NO STARS two thing occured to me, one is stars on our flag represent “location” kinda of each state, next NO stars means hollywood is over and we are headed into the higher realms

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 September, 11:52
Neighbors?

Miss. Messina @Messina
14 September, 11:03
You must miss that :) it’s selfish but we kinda like having you around ❤️

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
14 September, 11:01
Will u tell us how to get there too? You are from the future. I feel it now.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
14 September, 10:38
There’s no place like home

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 10:38
😁Not the first time you have mentioned Home appearing to be somewhere in space😇

So which one, VK?

When I see pics like these it reminds me of kind of how it looked when I shot out into space in NDE.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
14 September, 10:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The last time VK mentioned home that I can remember it was Orion's belt or the constellation
This time it's the nebula

Orion is the key here

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
14 September, 10:25

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
15 September, 08:29
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
:)

1776 Life @pacu44
15 September, 11:06
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 September, 09:44
how do you know? did you always know? or did you come here for a time such as this? are you a lightworker, an angel, a human from a time past or one to come? questions pressing on me, have wondered myself, as not quite fit💙

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
14 September, 08:47
Is that the same as the 3rd Heaven?

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
14 September, 07:57
Is there a L42 Coz i see 12.42 all the TIME?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 September, 07:34
M43 if I remember well.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
14 September, 07:40
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
i see a unicorn 🤷🏻‍♀️😎

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 September, 08:02
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
James Webb Telescope Images - Flat Earth - YouTube

All links found at www.FlatEarthDave.comFlat Earth Sun, Moon & Zodiac Clock app by Blue Water Bay https://qrco.de/bbizVACheck out the PREMIUM Flat Earth Coff...