Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 September, 05:16
Watch the Water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 September, 07:26
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Home

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler @MaryG
Home = the M42 Nebula in Orion’s Belt, if I’m remembering what you’ve said correctly. Here’s one of your replies on TS, VK — I think it’s beautiful. Thank you.
12:18 AM - Sep 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
19 September, 08:48
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
may not be anything, but when saw flag from trump rally with NO STARS two thing occured to me, one is stars on our flag represent “location” kinda of each state, next NO stars means hollywood is over and we are headed into the higher realms

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
15 September, 05:31
I once had a NDE. During it, I experienced what I perceived to being welcomed into Heaven by two siblings (one since deceased). The feeling being there was of pure, absolute joy, love, total omniscience and forgiveness.

When we communicated, it was like we were stars speaking to each other telepathically - kind of like the scene of God talking to Clarence in "It's A Wonderful Life" - the blinking stars. After just a brief moment of being there, I heard familiar jingling and I looked around excitedly. My sister said, "Yeah, he's here, too," referring to my beloved dog (also since deceased). The jingling was the sound his dog tags made.

Disclaimer: I have never been a "religious" person, never attended church much and have very limited knowledge of the Bible. However, the above is pretty much the totality of what I experienced, in what was basically an OD. Soon afterward, I came back to Earth, so to speak. (Or maybe I really did.)

Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
19 September, 08:52
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
You don't have to be religious to have a spiritual experience. Spirituality transcends any one tradition. People who have NDEs attribute attributes to the "loving white light" that reflect their beliefs, Jesus, the Messiah, etc. As a young Theosophist, I asked what our explanation would be, and I was told, "Your Higher Self." We are all God. We are all stars, experiencing life in 3D, on Earth, to expand the wisdom of ALL.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 September, 02:42
Really? So stars are souls? Why did I see so many stars as a child and I rarely see them now? I remember visiting my grandmother on Sundays for dinner and coming home I would look up and see so many stars. Now I don't see any.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 September, 10:10
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Do you live around alot.of lights? i used to say the same until i started living in the country. Now they are in abundance