Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 February, 09:34
Still seeing so much of this. At this point, can't we all agree to trust the plan and that it won't happen on anyone else's timeline other than Q's?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria Taheny @Mtaheny1
Did you know Q was once referenced by 19th century biblical scholars regarding the differences and similarities found in the gospels? "So the symbol Q (which was devised by Johannes Weiss to denote Quelle, meaning source) was adopted to remain neutral about the connection of Papias to the collection of sayings."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
09:44 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mtaheny1 in this post can reply
Divine Warrior @Donna1111
04 February, 11:46
In response Maria Taheny to her Publication
I went and talked to our Pastor not long after I found Q (10/28/17-very first post). When he asked me what this source or Op was called and I told him, his facial expression spoke volumns. He turned to his bookcase behind him and handed me a 5" thick book. He then explained the Q Source/QAnon theory that several of the Gospels were not entirely written by the disciples. I asked if this was in the Bible. He said No, we are taught about it in Seminary but they don't encourage us to preach on it because it is too confusing to the masses😳. I knew in my Soul right then. Cold Chills😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396