Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
15 September, 08:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Princess Diana's Memorial Garden at Kensington Palace is in the shape of a Q.
Is she still alive?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 September, 03:31
( ( ( ( ( . ) ) ) ) )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
14 September, 10:57
Nice catch Martin!

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 September, 01:01
God Bless You Martin.🙏❤️

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
14 September, 12:49
coinkydinks

Pink Totter @Totter
14 September, 12:40
The queen is underneath the 17... btw does that really look like the queen or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Pink Totter @Totter
14 September, 12:40
The queen is underneath the 17... btw does that really look like the queen or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
14 September, 12:41
I know,I know...its too soon.
I just couldn't control myself.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
14 September, 01:32
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
🤣😂🤣😂 oh mah gosh so funny

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
14 September, 07:06
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Q17 and Liz in a box for 911 emergency

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
14 September, 12:22
The depths these people will stoop to enfore their perspective, especially in the memories of children ... it never ceases to disgust me to my core.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
14 September, 12:16
360 degrees of propaganda.

Before COVID I believed it was only in media but propaganda has become amalgamated with reality.