Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
On Veronicas 1 year Anniversary. We The People miss you more than you would have known. God speed Patriot
04:15 AM - Sep 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by realToddEJones in this post can reply
Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
17 September, 02:38
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
Oh my goodness. An Angel is back home. i had no idea. Prayers for her family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
16 September, 07:24
Love this so much. Feels an honor just to watch such a beautiful video. Thank you for sharing this! Always missing our dear patriot Veronica. πŸ’βœ¨β€οΈπŸ’«πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
16 September, 01:54
She's not dead for goodness sake.. She was removed for her protection because it was becoming obvious who she was... goodness I hope you don't all call me dead when I move...

ALIVE
ALIVE
ALIVE

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
16 September, 01:56
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
show a picture of her holding a recent newspaper

Melissa Gouin @LibertyRN
15 September, 10:38
She’s a beautiful soul that was taken from us. May God bless all of these casulties of war. WW3 is a war to end all wars and Veronica was one of our biggest losses.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
15 September, 08:44
God bless V..can't believe it has been a year already. Beautiful video..well doneπŸ€—

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 September, 03:27
SHE's ON THE ANGLES BRIDGE KNOW
MUCH RESPECT
V
✌️😀

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
15 September, 03:26
Angels walk among us. She will never be forgotten. Thank you for this beautiful remembrance.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 September, 03:07
β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
14 September, 10:07
Beautiful woman inside and out..

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
14 September, 06:24
Beautiful Veronica Thank You for my flag❀️ and all of the beautiful bracelets I got a chance to hand out at our rallys here in Ontario Canada πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ•Š You are only but a heartbeat away xoxo πŸ₯°πŸΈ

Alycat 777 @alycat777
14 September, 04:11
πŸ™ Thanking God for beautiful VeronicaπŸ™πŸ’ž

Red 55S @Red55S
14 September, 03:44
So touching. V sent me the orange Q hat that is featured at 2:27 and 3:20. The one that Gen Flynn signed. I wear it with honor.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
14 September, 02:25
Awww! Remembering a beautiful, strong Patriot! V you are missed everyday! ❀️❀️❀️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 September, 10:58
They love their 13.
I am pretty sure that Task Force died on August 13th. Veronica, you left a hole in our hearts nobody can fill. We love you.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
14 September, 10:56
We all miss you, Virginia! Hoping you found peace in the arms of the Angels. πŸ˜‡β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸΈ

Maryann Maty @MarianM
14 September, 10:31
Ive missed her every day! God Bless VπŸ’•πŸ™

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
14 September, 10:24
What an amazing tribute to a beautiful soul❀️Miss you V

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 10:24
So many lives this ONE wonderful woman changed.
The world is a better place because she lived.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
14 September, 10:20
❀️

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
14 September, 10:19
Thank you for making this. What a wonderful way to share with others and know who V was

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
14 September, 10:08
Sigh……β™₯️

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
14 September, 10:03
πŸ™ goosebumps.

Shannon Jenkins @Shennshenn05
14 September, 09:54

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
14 September, 08:46
Veronica was an absolute warrior for truth. She emboldened us all to stand up & be heard like the fearless woman she was. I will hold her in my heart forever.
Here’s my haul from her. I ordered a hat & received so much more.
Love you Veronica. We’ll carry the mission to completion in your honor.
β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯️

God Wins donated @GR2021
14 September, 08:36
Beautiful! ❀️

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
14 September, 08:35
thanks for posting was amazing miss you Patriot V

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
14 September, 06:31
that was beautiful. V ✨

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts