Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 September, 01:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
15 September, 02:00
would like to give him his vaccine via enema

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
15 September, 01:22
Did he release them in CA? is that why it's called mosquito fire?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 September, 09:53
4pics

God Wins @Nous
14 September, 01:44
He really did go through wit his super mosquito plan. That's interesting to see. Another conspiracy theory if you ask a "normal" person

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
14 September, 01:06
billy is fixated on all thingys. : ' bugs'. 'viruses'

caf

Danny James @DComposer07
14 September, 11:51
I know it probably won’t be, but sure would love Gates to be first arrest and kick off global military tribunals. Had enough of his reindeer games!!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
14 September, 11:17
Good Morning, VK.

Caps = 2.
TS = 2:00 > 2.

https://qalerts.app/?n=2

https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 September, 10:54
Mornin’ VK 🙏🏼🥰
insect Intelligence?
video length- :13

Oct 30, 2017 12:34:36 AM EDT
Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No. 147181801
Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 10:16
Good morning VK!
Nana has been a bit busy and scattered lately, hope you & yours are all really doing ok.
I know you have a lot on your plate.

The size and scope of what we have really been up against becomes more and more apparent every day!
God and His Angels to watch over you.
🙏💜

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
14 September, 10:07
Grrrr.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 September, 09:47
Release the bats they love bugs

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
14 September, 09:31
Yikes! Not big enough for South Carolina mosquitos.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 September, 09:20
BG is a demon nerd!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 September, 09:11
Billy GIRL and mate

they will forever rot in hades

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 September, 09:22
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 September, 09:11
Billy Boy et ses jouets ? 🤣la blague putain

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
14 September, 09:08
Have you seen V.2

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 September, 09:06
G8s!

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 September, 08:49
Lovely😳 skeeters LOVE me🙄

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 September, 08:28
Ivermectin to the Rescue AGAIN! 🤣😂

So...we have Fire Ants in Texas (Came from China I have Always heard, NO F’ing Joke). Anyway, I take IVM regularly and now when I get bit I NEVER GET the White Head Pimple or Itch! IT’s A MIRACLE!!!

I am Noticing the same with all the Mosquitos lately!! NO BUMPS! We are animals Like Dogs, Why have We NOT been taking our IVM monthly like they do??? DUHHHH. 🤣😂🤣😂

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
14 September, 09:03
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
WE have those as well. and hows the Man made love bugs in Texas. oh yea. thats been Debunked. lol

God Wins donated @GR2021
15 September, 01:27
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
What dose do you take each month? I need to do this as I get bitten real fast.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 September, 08:18
Sick phucks.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
14 September, 08:13
Isn't his (and husband Mel -inda) nooses now being sold as used?? I think 2013 should be re-examined..🤨

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 September, 06:25
t/s 2am
B = 2
11:11

t/s in my timezone > 6 oclock can be dangerous
plus vibes 😎
video :14
💧14 https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 September, 06:33
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
💧 36 Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country. https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
14 September, 09:03
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
the [Q]ueens funeral is at 11am
i wonder what might happen at 11.11

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
14 September, 04:39
Reminds me of the last season of West World...artificial flies were created to be parasitic predators of humans.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
14 September, 04:13

two worlds, two portals

38 represents spiritual death

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
14 September, 03:24

NEO ONE @Neo
14 September, 03:20
Is this the 38th batch?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 September, 03:15
I think this is the official reason.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
14 September, 06:37
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
No, the environmentally acceptable and sustainable way would have been to release a few thousand dragonflies.