Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 September, 02:00
Billy boy and his games.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 September, 08:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ivermectin to the Rescue AGAIN! 🤣😂

So...we have Fire Ants in Texas (Came from China I have Always heard, NO F’ing Joke). Anyway, I take IVM regularly and now when I get bit I NEVER GET the White Head Pimple or Itch! IT’s A MIRACLE!!!

I am Noticing the same with all the Mosquitos lately!! NO BUMPS! We are animals Like Dogs, Why have We NOT been taking our IVM monthly like they do??? DUHHHH. 🤣😂🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @GR2021
What dose do you take each month? I need to do this as I get bitten real fast.
01:27 AM - Sep 15, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
15 September, 09:37
In response God Wins to her Publication
i take 12 mg, sometimes even daily! 😂. As soon as I feel a scratchy throat or if I have been around someone sick etc.

Hreat to take before/after you fly or around big crowds!

God Wins donated @GR2021
15 September, 11:31
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Thank you! We take it when illness signs show up but not regularly. The mosquito part caught my attention😊