JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 September, 11:22
My personal experience with Veronica Wolski was that she was never anything but an engaged and loving patriot. She would go out of her way to respond to comments and was always accessible. A part of me didn't want to believe that we lost her for the simple failure to provide her a treatment that might have saved her life. I've been in denial in service to remaining functional and continuing the battle but this anniversary stirs up old feelings- mostly angry ones. R.I.P. Veronica. We will never forget.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana's experience with here was the same, she was just a really good person in real time, and we all miss her.

Idk for sure what happened to here I know some think that she staged her death but either way it is my belief that she was such an awesome Patriot that brought together many many ppl and no matter whether she passed away or not I believe she is where she would want to be, and in a wonderful place.
12:49 AM - Sep 14, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
14 September, 12:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I miss her too; have very fond memories of how when any of us would get upset; she would post something very uplifting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396