JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
My personal experience with Veronica Wolski was that she was never anything but an engaged and loving patriot. She would go out of her way to respond to comments and was always accessible. A part of me didn't want to believe that we lost her for the simple failure to provide her a treatment that might have saved her life. I've been in denial in service to remaining functional and continuing the battle but this anniversary stirs up old feelings- mostly angry ones. R.I.P. Veronica. We will never forget.

#FamilyIsEverything
11:22 PM - Sep 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
14 September, 07:48
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
ENJOY THE SHOW 167 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 September, 01:24
I was first aware of Veronica from George Webb and Task Force. They were working in Chicago and met her. We saw her on George's video and when we lost Task Force we were all in great pain and she hung a banner for her in her honor and memory. I feel blessed that I got to enjoy her posts on Social Media and then here. I have a Q hat and bracelets/stickers from her and on occasion I would send her money to go for breakfast or lunch. When she was sick, I was really scared and I remember leaving posts everywhere I could because I knew she was friends with General Flynn and was hoping he could get her out of the hospital. She was a huge support to General Flynn when his family was going through a hard time and was a good support. I still pray every day that both Task Force and Veronica are still alive. The world needs both of them so badly. I am just so grateful that these two amazing women crossed paths in my life. I feel blessed to have been a witness to their bravery and courage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 12:49
Nana's experience with here was the same, she was just a really good person in real time, and we all miss her.

Idk for sure what happened to here I know some think that she staged her death but either way it is my belief that she was such an awesome Patriot that brought together many many ppl and no matter whether she passed away or not I believe she is where she would want to be, and in a wonderful place.

Silver Cat @silvercat
14 September, 12:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I miss her too; have very fond memories of how when any of us would get upset; she would post something very uplifting!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
13 September, 11:23