Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
One year ago today, the world lost Veronica Wolski. She dedicated her life to spreading Truth in banners to passerby on a bridge, spreading positivity & hope to each & every person who drove by everyday to & from work, who knew EXACTLY who she was & what she was fighting for.

God, this movement never ceases to invoke emotion. 😥

RIP Veronica.
I KNOW you'll have a banner greeting us all at the Gates of Heaven when we arrive.
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

"America First, Then The Rest."

So it was written...

Find me on Truth Social.
We'll continue the fight there together with President Trump running point.
👇👇👇
@vDarknessFalls " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@v...
☝️☝️☝️

⚡ϕ 🧲

@vDarknessFalls
09:41 PM - Sep 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
10 January, 09:28
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
10 January, 08:37
My Doctor prescribed me Ivermectin! I was better in 2 days ! I am 70 Couldn't get it filled "F'N" Mexifornia! Went to the real Mexico !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Froggy Princess @Froggyprincess22
10 January, 09:40
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
so glad u got better so fast but many fake
and water down pills and from what everyone says cannot compare even come close to paste which is purest form 🙏❤️🙏Must listen to any one of Dannys ahow this (under music) easy cheap way is the CURE —biggest REDPILL for Humanity will be YUGE🙏❤️https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
15 September, 02:29
We miss you 🙏❤️Veronica❤️ We will never stop fighting for truth, freedom and happiness, for the whole world. America first than the rest..TheBestIsYetToCome MakeEarthGreatAgain 1776 19 17 WWG1WGAWW

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
14 September, 02:51
I hope shes still alive!!

Awake Now @Awakenow
14 September, 11:43
I hope I am right, and not just crazy... but I have a feeling she is still alive.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 September, 10:49
A Beautiful Soul and Patriot. What a Hero to we Anons. I pray she is still alive🙏😍🇺🇸

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
14 September, 09:58
I personally don't believe she is dead.
She knew better than most about the entire hospital system to kill, and would have had a plan.
I believe she's part of THE PLAN... and we will see her again soon.
Just my opinion.
I love you Veronica, and hope to meet you one day soon.
WWG1WGA ❤️🙏

Awake Now @Awakenow
14 September, 11:44
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
I agree!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
14 September, 08:48
This can happen to all of us. When I was poisoned with CV i took ivermectin way too late. I went to ER to get hydrated because I was unable to eat or drink for 5 days. I told my husband to stay with me. He had it too. I told the nurse NO REMDESIVIR, NO VENT!!!! and then passed out. woke up with IV in my arm to rehydrate me. My husband (Sherrif) at my side. I have only been married for 5 years. But I had to thank God for placing him in my life. What would of happened if I entered hospital alone.? My friends and neighbors died in that very same hospital.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
14 September, 08:41

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
14 September, 02:44
.🙏

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
14 September, 12:42
The world lost a greatly spirited true warrior. She was a fighter for America and a wonderful woman. I miss her so very much. She'll be smiling from Heaven looking down at her People's Bridge. I've prayed that justice is served for what they did to her.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
14 September, 12:39

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 12:26
Veronica and so so many others!
These evil doctors and hospitals that KNEW their protocols would kill ppl MUST BE brought to justice.
While some on the front end may have been tricked, by the time they murdered Veronica they all had time to realize the mistake.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 September, 12:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
God, has a really long arm of justice, rest assured.

Miss. Messina @Messina
14 September, 12:05
Her words are edged in time :) 🙏❤️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 September, 12:03
I believe she as an angel has a helping hand pushing us & changing the world 🙏🏻❤️✨

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 September, 11:45
A true warrior.
❤️🌹

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
14 September, 02:47
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
she knew..... a true anon.!!! my heart goes out to her again...

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 September, 11:40
They refuse Hydroxchloroquine too ER Dr said they tried it and it didn’t work .

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
13 September, 11:02
Amazing woman❤️

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
13 September, 11:00
We all miss Veronica. ♥️

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
13 September, 10:56
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
13 September, 10:38
I have this feeling she is still around.
Hoping!

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
13 September, 10:28
❤️

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
13 September, 10:21
Miss her posts!!!!!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
13 September, 10:19
We all miss you dearest lady so much.
God Bless🙏💜

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 September, 10:16
Checking out tomorrow’s Deltas and this one pops up. Perfect to honor Veronica, the truest of Patriots. Beautiful tribute❤️🇺🇸

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
13 September, 10:28
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Love her. 🙏 🌅

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
13 September, 10:12
🙏

Chook Chook @Chook
13 September, 10:12
Veronica was Poisoned on the bridge. this was a premeditated Murder to shut her voice.

Id suggest everyone go ask as to why V got so sick on the bridge that day.
what was given to her, why did she get a gun licence?

#watchthewater

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
13 September, 10:11
Respectfully, I remain optimistic that she is yet alive. She would never have rushed, or had herself rushed to a hospital in this time of Remdesivir treatment. Too tuned in.

Holding so many cards to the vest (next to my heart) these days...

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
13 September, 10:01
i cant believe it has been a year. vero is a big part of the reason im here. her light was so bright, i can still feel her vibes!💞💕

Ange Love @LoveM
13 September, 10:01
🙏🏻❤️