Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
13 September, 09:41
One year ago today, the world lost Veronica Wolski. She dedicated her life to spreading Truth in banners to passerby on a bridge, spreading positivity & hope to each & every person who drove by everyday to & from work, who knew EXACTLY who she was & what she was fighting for.

God, this movement never ceases to invoke emotion. 😥

RIP Veronica.
I KNOW you'll have a banner greeting us all at the Gates of Heaven when we arrive.
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

"America First, Then The Rest."

So it was written...

Find me on Truth Social.
We'll continue the fight there together with President Trump running point.
👇👇👇
@vDarknessFalls " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@v...
☝️☝️☝️

⚡ϕ 🧲

@vDarknessFalls

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
My Doctor prescribed me Ivermectin! I was better in 2 days ! I am 70 Couldn't get it filled "F'N" Mexifornia! Went to the real Mexico !
08:37 PM - Jan 10, 2023
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DeepStateHunter in this post can reply
Froggy Princess @Froggyprincess22
10 January, 09:40
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
so glad u got better so fast but many fake
and water down pills and from what everyone says cannot compare even come close to paste which is purest form 🙏❤️🙏Must listen to any one of Dannys ahow this (under music) easy cheap way is the CURE —biggest REDPILL for Humanity will be YUGE🙏❤️https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
10 January, 10:03
In response Froggy Princess to her Publication
I am afraid of going to the hospital ! A friend of mine was informed on his check out / Release papers he found out that they gave him the Clot "SHOT" It was in the small print on the administration documents ! The Health system/Our Government/"Deep State"!
[IS THE ENEMY] Wake the "F"-UP !

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts