r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🍊So Trump retruthed this. Which tells us quite a lot.

Whether you consider yourself a Q follower or not, the reality is, Trump continues to escalate the brazenness in which he associates with Q.

And do we think Trump would willingly and repeatedly associate with a Deep State disinformation campaign? Or any unknown variable?

Strategically, the only way Trump would openly associate himself with Q, is if he controls it in some capacity.

And if Trump is behind Q, doesn’t that make it “real”?

-Clandestine
01:18 PM - Sep 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
15 September, 05:30
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
What's real?
Jr. is Q
Trump is Jr. good friends

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
13 September, 05:11
There are many Q Proofs that show Trump was intimately involved with Q. But he always denied publicly knowing anything about the Qanaon movement. Now he seems to be letting us in on it. I hope it means the end of the movie is near. I've been told it will wrap before the end of the year, but that could be 60 days from now, which seems like an eternity. Also heard the Special Ops forces completed their missions in late June. And the launch of the SpaceX satellites recently could mean StarLink is close to completion. So many signs that point to good news about to break.
I stopped paying attention to Booms and deltas because nothing much came from them. They were probably referring to the 80% of covert ops, but I'm ready for some OVERT.
Waiting impatiently for light to fill the darkness!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
13 September, 04:56

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
13 September, 03:43
wowzers

Judy Anonette @biju
13 September, 03:00
Love my President Trump!🌹

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
13 September, 02:13
we have all had time to "judge" him one way or another; and in this current chaotic regime- we NEED to find a light in the darkness.

follow the LIGHT AND LOVE: CHOOSE LIFE!!!!!!!

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 September, 02:10
Q+

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
13 September, 01:31
another one

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
13 September, 01:29
Take a look at all of his posts and replies. Massive support.

@realDonaldTrump /with_replies" target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@r...