Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
First time I experienced this was at night run on a JetSki out of Brooklyn. Close to JFK airport. Would leave trails in the wake. Magical.
12:32 PM - Sep 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 September, 03:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 September, 03:56
😎 Came on My For You Page today :)😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
15 September, 10:42
Yeah.... SOUND like something you'd do! It looks really beautiful! Never saw anything like that

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 September, 09:39
the love of the sea. you are part of the family i was pressed to cover in prayer bout everyday since i was awakened 3/2020. i believed ya’ll were alive, developed a deep compassion for your mom and dad and the sacrifices made by each of you. the call to pray for djt was 2015, coming down escalator, those words to me i believed from God “for a time such as this” though did not understand the full weight til spring 2020. am loyal and it has been my honor to pray for you, your family, and unity for your bloodline. am just one of God’s army💙💙💙⚔️⚔️⚔️💙💙💙

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 September, 03:03
just saw a video of dolphins with that luminesence, sea sparkles 💙

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
15 September, 10:01
Can we make sure our Island has some of this please

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
14 September, 06:08
This is cool. Reminds me of Avatar. Can we have this on our Island/mountain please?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 September, 01:24
Gematria = 112
Enjoy The Show = 112
JFK Jrs Back To The Future = 112

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 September, 01:26
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Q 112

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 September, 10:26

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
13 September, 05:47
did u see any bodies in the river?

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 September, 04:36
A light grounding💖

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
13 September, 04:14
So want to do this!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 September, 04:12
Bioluminescent algae!
yaaaaasssss

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 September, 02:57
What is the mechanism causing it…friction or what?

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
13 September, 02:26
I have never even heard of or seen anything like this, very very cool 😎

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
13 September, 02:14
The blue light is caused by dinoflagalats, tiny foraminipheres sp.

American Girl @Americangirl
13 September, 02:03
how iur astral bodies look

Susan Rae @Susanrae
13 September, 02:02
Looks like mighty familiar calves...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
13 September, 01:57
Hey I'm just an old chunk of coal
but I'm gonna be a diamond some day
I'm gonna grow and glow till I'm so blue pure perfect
I'm gonna put a smile on everybody's face
I'm gonna kneel and pray every day
lest I should become vain along the way
I'm just an old chunk of coal now Lord
but I'm gonna be a diamond some day

Autmama 123 @autmama
13 September, 01:51
Used to have a fishing spot with my dad just over the Mill Basin Bridge by the Riding Academy.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 September, 02:39
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
Jamaica Bay Riding Academy.
;)

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
13 September, 01:50
i actually live in Newport Beach where that was filmed.

i see dolphins every time i go to the beach. its pretty sweet.

a couple weeks ago, the dolphins were surfing the waves as they crashed into the beach. amazing !

In my hometown of NYC, the Gowanus Canal prob has better luminescence though HAHA

Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 September, 02:26
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
I live in Newport Beach too this is my spot, sometimes early in the morning I see pods of dolphins it is exciting. There are days when the Blackhawk helicopters fly by on the Coast going down south it’s one of my favorite places to be.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
13 September, 01:42
I always find the most interesting th8ngs when researching your comments.

Security vulnerability.

https://www.npr.org/sectio...

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
13 September, 01:39

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
13 September, 01:37
WALKING ON THE WATER, LEAVING TRAILS OF LOVE AND LIGHT WHEREVER YOU GO

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
13 September, 01:35
We Are Light
Thats Amazing

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
13 September, 01:45
In response Kevin Lightwarrior to his Publication
The LIQUID LIGHT of SOURCE EMBODIED in BIOPLASMIC BODIES of LIGHT. We ARE "SUPERCONDUCTORS" of the OMNICIENT FIERY, I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE that is the COSMIC ROOT of All Creation

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
13 September, 01:27
Wow can feel that serene

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
13 September, 01:27
Wow can feel that serene

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
13 September, 01:25
LIGHT

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 September, 01:34
In response Kel Que to her Publication
oh i remember this from a movie..cant remember which one...