Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"You can't tell people that zombie apocalypse bioweapons are a bad idea, you have to show them" might not be much fun to experience (even as an observer).
08:36 AM - Sep 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 September, 02:36
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Guess it depends where you observe from.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
14 September, 06:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Reminds me of the Black Summer series. The zombies turn quick and run faster.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
13 September, 08:56
What do you think ...vaxxed = walking dead?

True @True
13 September, 09:02
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
I hope and pray for God's mercy on His children who were spiritually blinded and misinformed.

True @True
13 September, 09:02
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
I hope and pray for God's mercy on His children who were spiritually blinded and misinformed.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 September, 08:51

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
13 September, 08:48
Time to find a good book?

Q17 American State National @wwcue
3 hours ago
Folks, we are still surrounded by sheep. They’re about to get the shock of their lives. My advice… be kind, but gtf out of the way cause theres going to be a stampede. Grab a beer and relax. Don’t EVEN try to be a sheep herder.