Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Once this movie is done, will further use of fakery be made unlawful?
07:35 AM - Sep 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
19 September, 08:00
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
If not, wont we just end up back here again and again?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
14 September, 08:57
Hopefully!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
14 September, 06:27
All of their deeds will be removed.
Wipe all the evil away.
God’s Kingdom.
LOVE

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
14 September, 04:36
if humans actually knew the spirtual laws, then they would not choose to live any other way

under spiritual law, you do the best for yourself, which is the best for the whole

right now 99% of humans are living without wisdom and a spiritual foundation

there are 1000 (the unfolding) to live entirely with a new mind.

libel, scams, and other nefarious ways should have consequences

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
14 September, 03:30
On a local level, no, that can be handled by shunning or filtered through natural law. On a professional level, it is not acceptable, so fakes need to be called out and dealt with... but I am not sure if “legal” is the term I would be looking for. This is an interesting question.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 September, 01:07
I hope so!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
13 September, 08:53
This is one of my major concerns about all this. Folks automatically want "more laws" to prevent immoral behavior. It seems almost impossible to instill morals in folks accustomed to not having many if any at all. More drug laws did not stop drugs, death penalty does not stop violent crimes, DUI laws do not stop drunk drivin, ect ect, so IDK? I fear a 100% conservative world as much as I fear a 100% liberal one. Tricky situation. If something catastrophic suddenly changes folks' morals suddenly, well i do not want to think about how bad a situation that is going to take.

I do keep hearing " more laws, more laws" and it is very uncomfy. What about the laws already on the books? I would hope a sort of public shame or being meme'd into oblivion would be a better route? I mean if we are, in fact, the news now? I have no answers for this one and think about this type of stuff a lot. Just more questions

birdie blankenship @cedarwaxwing
13 September, 09:16
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I beg to differ on your statement that most people want more laws. I think most people want to be left alone to raise their children the way they see fit. Most are good God fearing hard working naturally moral. Encourage local farm markets, treat stray animals and others in need with sense and have county fairs like the ol’days.
And make community laws with everyone involved.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
13 September, 07:26
Why do I feel like Anons are the watchers on the wall...we will teach all the truths so that it never happens again...have a feeling we may be around awhile

Ken Mac @KenMac
13 September, 07:15
If we sit through the credits, will Trump then explain all that happened?

Ken Mac @KenMac
13 September, 07:15
If we sit through the credits, will Trump then explain all that happened?

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
13 September, 06:41
It's gonna take more then that, I'll probably never believe anything again no matter how they try to bandage the wounds. This war may not have cost our lives (yet) but my psyche is dead and buried. That's the price these generations will pay.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
13 September, 06:09
It MUST be fixed! This legal propaganda is disgusting !!! I've had my fill !!!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 September, 05:58
.....u mean like boob jobs? 😉🤍

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
13 September, 05:44
Ha!!! I was just wondering if people will still be wearing masks inside of banks!? 🤣🤣🤣 It sure fit the deep state’s agenda so they couldn’t care less about the law or the safety of the bank tellers OR the people wearing masks! It was a win-win for the deep state. Laws don’t apply to them.

Blue Skies @ADeMills
13 September, 04:42
Yup. IBOR baby.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 September, 04:37
Boy I sure hope so. #nomorelies

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
13 September, 04:31
That would be a good thing-no more lies.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
13 September, 04:09
Trust is earned even when broken. i truly believe there is more good than bad. Most people knew something was wrong but just to caught up in their own drama. One thing is for sure people will question everything when this craziness is over thus bringing change. Trust in God above all and you will come out better than you where to begin with. God Bless

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
13 September, 04:08
I certainly hope so Martin. It’s getting to the point where the truth is right infront of you, but can you believe it?

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
13 September, 04:01
Undo what Obama did. This cannot be allowed to happen again!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
13 September, 06:08
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Whelp ... NOW ... we know why Prez Trump DID NOT REVOKE IT !!!

● MOVIE ●

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
13 September, 03:58
The movie is too good right now! 🍿

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
13 September, 04:36
In response Wendy Werner to his Publication
Love It!

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
13 September, 05:02
In response Wendy Werner to his Publication
😊 17th to like this.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
13 September, 03:28
smith mundt

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
13 September, 03:00
Energy as gauge?

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
13 September, 03:00
Energy as gauge?

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 September, 02:58
The evil will be eradicated and people will have zero tolerance for bullshit. Hopefully we reach a level of consciousness where we self-regulate as we do here on AU🙏🏻

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
13 September, 04:15
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
I ditto that!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 September, 02:53
I certainly hope so!

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
13 September, 02:51
People will be so angry. I don't think they will ever trust the media, or anything in the world system ever again. Hopefully they will trust God only and learn to think and do for themselves.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
13 September, 02:45
Going to take a long time for me to trust anyone or anything (both sides). Ultimately the plan has been lying to us as well.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 September, 02:34
Excellent point. Perhaps the technology will be made widely available to determine whether things are factual, people are clones or robots, etc...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 September, 02:33
😁😂I am ready for the credits to roll