Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
13 September, 07:35
Once this movie is done, will further use of fakery be made unlawful?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
This is one of my major concerns about all this. Folks automatically want "more laws" to prevent immoral behavior. It seems almost impossible to instill morals in folks accustomed to not having many if any at all. More drug laws did not stop drugs, death penalty does not stop violent crimes, DUI laws do not stop drunk drivin, ect ect, so IDK? I fear a 100% conservative world as much as I fear a 100% liberal one. Tricky situation. If something catastrophic suddenly changes folks' morals suddenly, well i do not want to think about how bad a situation that is going to take.

I do keep hearing " more laws, more laws" and it is very uncomfy. What about the laws already on the books? I would hope a sort of public shame or being meme'd into oblivion would be a better route? I mean if we are, in fact, the news now? I have no answers for this one and think about this type of stuff a lot. Just more questions
08:53 PM - Sep 13, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
birdie blankenship @cedarwaxwing
13 September, 09:16
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I beg to differ on your statement that most people want more laws. I think most people want to be left alone to raise their children the way they see fit. Most are good God fearing hard working naturally moral. Encourage local farm markets, treat stray animals and others in need with sense and have county fairs like the ol’days.
And make community laws with everyone involved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396