Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
13 September, 03:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I love early mornings and late nights.... but it seems I can’t have it both ways. 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
13 September, 01:55
Share this guys: Achitecs for 9/11 about the nano-thermnites, micro spheres in the ashes, the Dutch explosives experts Danny Jowenko
(at 17.00 in the vid, he died under mysterious circumstances in the netherlands, a few weeks afterward his explosive explanation, and the early explosions in the lobby: on this vid! Scroll to the bottom of this article for the vid - 1 hour long.
https://delangemars.nl/201...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
13 September, 01:42
I was, like every early 3am, then somewhere after 8am I took a nap...👍
It was a good nap.

Steve Bannon War Room Pandemic was just ending when I woke up...I missed his entire show except Harnwell at the end.

Italy election happening...

Harnwell on gettr.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
13 September, 01:40
I was trying to stay awake to catch up on AU vibes last night.
Was falling asleep in front of the computer around 10ish which is really early for me. After nodding off a few times, finally shut it down and went to bed.
Really weird dreams last night....REALLY weird...

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
13 September, 01:35
I was awake but time seemed to drag. It was a long night

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 September, 01:08
Soory early bed time last night!

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
13 September, 01:26
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
yup! 😴🥺😔😫😵‍💫🥴🥱😵

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 September, 12:41
Was reading on the sofa last night and started feeling sleepy about 11:30, which never happens. Last thing I recall was thinking I should actually go lie down and get a somewhat "normal" night of sleep. Ended up falling asleep on the sofa. 🤣 Then at 3:29am I woke up with such a jolt, like someone slapped me across the face. have been wired (again) ever since. Have been outside in the sunshine, barefoot since just after sunrise. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
13 September, 12:32
was oncall last night. either working or napping. it was twisted catheter night. patients kung fu fighting in their sleep.

Nunya Business @AAug22
13 September, 12:08
I was awake but was trying very hard not to be. I'm having trouble sleeping. Sometimes I'm in between awake & asleep & in those moments I want to crawl out of my skin. There are some mornings where I desperately want to keep sleeping so I can keep dreaming & yet I can't remember my dreams. That's very unusual for me, I almost always remembered my dreams.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 September, 12:03
Two weird dreams last night:
1. Someone was doing an ultrasound on me, but "me" fluctuated between actual me and me being the Earth.
The doctors had said what was wrong, sure of it, but NO then someone else stepped in and said we need to look in a wider area. You are not looking from a broad enough view to understand the real scope of the issue and solution is.

2. We had a mission and crazy involved placing these ribbon like orangish redish ribbons in a certain place on Earth. Had to be exact. They were just small things hold in you hand like a couple of feet long, but when we placed them and then viewed them from high up, like we were high up in the atmosphere in orbit, you could see them like huge flowing ribbons waving in the air like miles and miles long. Idk what they were for.

Welcome to my world.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 September, 11:49
gosh a goal to be up that early, stay up to the wee hours, a habit am gonna change

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
13 September, 11:20
Being having some weird dreams about the UK and freedom

joann ferguson donated @joann212
13 September, 11:02
Up at 4 a.m. every morning

Sue Briggs @SueB369
13 September, 10:50
Up for work but feeling fatigued. I was sleeping very well the last couple of weeks after years of not. Last 2 nights not good, my ears are ringing and it just feels heavy.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
13 September, 10:45
Up and printing 7 AM sharp. lol.

evadavid261 @evadavid261
13 September, 10:47
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, i’m now creating over $35000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! i do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs

Just open the link---------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 September, 10:30
I haven’t slept well for 6 years now .

TrueView Patriot @TimA
13 September, 10:19
reveille the troops vinny
🌄😅👍🏻

Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 September, 01:35
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
OMG! Is this the "island" VK has in mind? 🤣🤣🤣

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
13 September, 10:12

Patriot GalCO @PatriotGalCO
13 September, 09:58
Tossed and turned all night. Vivid dreams.

Storm Rider @Rider
13 September, 09:52
morning yall

TBo ogg donated @tbog
13 September, 09:50
Woke up to "12 weeks from now."

Dec 6

Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 September, 09:46
I only have trouble sleeping when VK drops a cryptic post.
Fook me right up... 😳

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
13 September, 10:43
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
😂😅🤣

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
13 September, 09:44
I’m up, been having some really strange dreams lately😳
If anyone sees anthing coming up that involves a Black Panther tag me 😊
Or the Panther could me totally something else.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
13 September, 09:52
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
I meant *mean, not me, unless the black panther was me biting my own face in my dream. 🙃 I didn't think about that one.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
13 September, 09:44
Since 2AM, couldn't sleep, I will probably be cranky later today 😒
How about you VK?
Grand Rising

Only followers of this user (DebbersB) can see their posts

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
13 September, 09:43
wasn't up when posted but like folks are saying ears ringing

Jeff Wuchich @thewuch
13 September, 09:43
Very restless sleep.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
13 September, 09:42
I was up at 2:22 am.

decided to Give Him some Glory....

up all night.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
8 hours .... Strange day ....

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
Anon