Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 September, 04:57
who up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Two weird dreams last night:
1. Someone was doing an ultrasound on me, but "me" fluctuated between actual me and me being the Earth.
The doctors had said what was wrong, sure of it, but NO then someone else stepped in and said we need to look in a wider area. You are not looking from a broad enough view to understand the real scope of the issue and solution is.

2. We had a mission and crazy involved placing these ribbon like orangish redish ribbons in a certain place on Earth. Had to be exact. They were just small things hold in you hand like a couple of feet long, but when we placed them and then viewed them from high up, like we were high up in the atmosphere in orbit, you could see them like huge flowing ribbons waving in the air like miles and miles long. Idk what they were for.

Welcome to my world.
12:03 PM - Sep 13, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it