needs to Buckle up.

so not here is the USA?

or is this the first domino?
04:09 PM - Sep 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by XFILES in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
14 September, 06:45
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Just my own personal opinion....It's been said that they will take care of Europe first...and Australia. It's also been said that WE ARE ISRAEL...the true Israel. (now I'm still on the fence about that...I'm just conjecturing here)....and Q has stated that they are saving Israel for LAST. We will likely go through some more garbage till they get to the USA. But I do think that we are rolling along. Again...just some thoughts on it...I'm not married to any of it though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 September, 04:34
From May

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
14 September, 06:15
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
What I want to know is which "WEST" are they talking about. Which Continent LOL

Darlene Sully @JDSully
12 September, 04:33
We are also having many workers go on strike here in Australia from Railway to Nurses to even the Armaguard who transport the cash to the banks and ATM machines.
I went to my bank just a few days ago and the Bank teller mentioned that there was no money so I was unable to withdraw any that day.
She told me to come back in the next few days if I want hopefully they will have the money in by then.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 September, 04:18
They are saving ISRAEL for last.

“Israel” is NOT that blob of land that was carved out of the Middle East by the Cabal. That is “Israel” in name only.

The United States of America is the REAL Israel.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
14 September, 07:22
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
NOW the US & the tyrannical ZOG of the United States of America

ZOG = Zionist Occupied Government

Because the U.S. Federal Government has been so completely taken over by Khazarians, especially throughout the present Biden administration, it’s apparent that they are compelled to — MORE THAN EVER — control all the major levers of governmental power to respond to the long planned controlled demolition. The most powerful positions in the US government are currently taken by Khazarians.(picture 2)

The Khazarian-run NWO cabal had to be in place to push the button on the most consequential controlled demolition in history. Such an engineered global collapse can only lead to one thing for the world community of nations—The Great Tribulation.

(4 pictures)

https://stateofthenation.c...

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
14 September, 07:33
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
so what does this actually mean. there is nothing we.can do about it? we will all be either enslaved more or killed ?