Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 September, 01:08
JuanOSavin
11 m - Youtube

24 is shaping up to be a hinge date it seems!
https://youtu.be/HWnSezF_l...
SOMETHING STRANGE IS HAPPENING IN DENVER! - YouTube

What is going on in Denver?Thanks for watching!God Bless you all!!!!If you like my content and wish to see me continue making videos, please consider support...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stella Bella @NasNas
12 September, 01:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Did you see this reaction of Angela ?

I live in Denver. In regards to this video, I saw it on the news and of course my mind went into overdrive. Denver is a bullseye for a nuclear attack because of Norad to the south , and Warren AFB to the north, and Lord knows what is going on under our airport. Or the new VA hospital that went a billion over budget and took WAY longer to build than anticipated. There is something strange about this city, I've been here since 2007 and have unfortunately watched it go downhill. Glad you addressed this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
Don't forget the Yellowstone Caldera to the north.
01:47 PM - Sep 12, 2022
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MeekaStella in this post can reply
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
12 September, 01:51
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
My oldest sis is going to be in Yellowstone on the 24th.