Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
JuanOSavin
11 m - Youtube

24 is shaping up to be a hinge date it seems!
https://youtu.be/HWnSezF_l...
SOMETHING STRANGE IS HAPPENING IN DENVER! - YouTube

What is going on in Denver?Thanks for watching!God Bless you all!!!!If you like my content and wish to see me continue making videos, please consider support...

01:08 PM - Sep 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
12 September, 10:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💥 Tunnels Under the Denver Airport💥

There is long conjecture that a secret underground bunker is under the Denver Airport and it was built by the world elites as a leadup to a pending apocalypse. It has a massive system of underground tunnels that are supposedly used by Freemasons and the Illuminati. 🤔

This Noah’s Ark of the Rockies was even rumored to house secret alien-human conference rooms where the fate of humanity is decided by greedy politicians and generals, who are eager to get their hands on the latest alien tech by leveraging abducted humans (children) as guinea pigs.

Creepy imagery abounds at the Denver Airport. If Medieval paintings and demonic murals aren’t enough a clue of the dark agenda then a red-eyed blue horse dubbed Bluecifer (we see what you did there, Denver) and a mysterious dedication plaque for a 'time' capsule, which is inscribed on a less than sanctimonious piece of block is the cryptic text, “New World Airport Commission." 💥IMPLOSION💥3 pics >>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 September, 10:55
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Nana is pretty sure you could write an entire book about this Airport and what is under it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stella Bella @NasNas
12 September, 02:20
Parliament in Germany says in this video that 24th of september will be a day to remember...??

https://twitter.com/MKODW7...

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
12 September, 04:32
In response Stella Bella to her Publication

Photon 333 donated @Photon
12 September, 02:01
966 day, or 666. Everyone needs a BOB. Do it.

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
12 September, 01:50
Search online Hurricane preparedness... we know what to pack!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 September, 02:02
The Murals in the airport are a dead giveaway. Prayers going up 🙏🙏🙏

12 September, 04:17
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Nana is concerned for my granddaughter, my deceased Son's precious. She lives in Denver and is 12. Altho I try to warn them to have things like water, supplies, go bag etc...
Her Mother is the definition of "Snowflake" and pays no attention at all.
She remarried last yr and had another baby that btw almost died, even stopped breathing a few months ago and had to be rushed to ER. Yep she had the jab while she was pregnant. Yep lung and heart issue that the doctors cant explain. You would rhink she would have better sense. she is a veterinarian &been thr the same training basically as a medical doctor!
I pray for God to watch over her because I can't!

Stella Bella @NasNas
12 September, 01:21
Did you see this reaction of Angela ?

I live in Denver. In regards to this video, I saw it on the news and of course my mind went into overdrive. Denver is a bullseye for a nuclear attack because of Norad to the south , and Warren AFB to the north, and Lord knows what is going on under our airport. Or the new VA hospital that went a billion over budget and took WAY longer to build than anticipated. There is something strange about this city, I've been here since 2007 and have unfortunately watched it go downhill. Glad you addressed this.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
12 September, 01:47
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
Don't forget the Yellowstone Caldera to the north.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
12 September, 01:10
I love you, Nana... Stay safe.

13 September, 04:29
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
😇😘Love you too Charlie, Nana will be fine and if not, hell you know I will keep coming back til I see that we win!