Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
04 August, 11:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
10 February, 06:07
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I see two "dead people" 🤲💌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
11 September, 11:53
In response memes matter to her Publication
John and Marilyn? ❤

memes matter @NoComment
12 September, 03:18
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
everyone is saying veroniQa is Marilyn, i know thats John and i know thats veroniQa, and i know our Qrew are masters at descize excuse my errors..
I know everyone is saying Melania is Diana,but I think Melania is Romonov and that Diana is with us but not as Melania, and same goes for Marilyn, with us but i dont think its Veronica
I think Veronica is on the team for sure and we will see her on anon lsland❤️🪖and who she is to me is our fren, the bridge for people, jesus conciousness in form a sister in arms
hunch tells me shes apart of the families, shes been doing Gods worQ for a long time, i miss her but she gave us everything we needed just like John F Kennedy Jr did where Future Proves Past to the point where there cant be any coincidences💕🔎

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
12 September, 08:34
In response memes matter to her Publication
Re Veronica, when I see pictures of her and Marilyn... 'Daughter', pops into my head, but as my brain doesn't do dates & ages very well at all🤪, maybe it's not likely or even possible...🤷‍♀️

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
12 September, 08:40
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
I too can't really see that 'Melania and Diana' are 'one of the same', so to speak..!

memes matter @NoComment
12 September, 10:12
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
we do have very good special effects, anything is possible and this is plausible,i just have my gutts t go by here

Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ~sky~ kat, click on at the bottom under it