Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
12 September, 08:25
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Beautiful Heart and a Relentless Patriot🙏🇺🇸😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
12 September, 12:30
I miss her! I'm in Canada and have a flag on my wall that she gifted me and it will come with me wherever I lay my hat moving forward!! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
12 September, 01:05
I remember this day back in April. It was the first time we did the Q with the drone 🤩

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 September, 12:36
I miss her beautiful spirit

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
12 September, 12:14
Beautiful Veronica.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
12 September, 12:11
Love this!! I was just going thru my messages from V. Sure do miss her. I was honored to be her friend and we had awesome conversations!! She was one of a kind no doubt! Miss you my friend! ♥️🥰😘

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
12 September, 12:05
What a fantastic lovely lady never knew her personally but her posts and unwavering support of this journey was uplifting and vital to everyone that followed her lead. God Bless

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
11 September, 11:13
I really miss this wonderful, fearless warrior of a lady. She was one of the greatest Patriots who stood her ground and defended her position tirelessly all for a better America. Rest in Peace with your fellow Patriots in Heaven dear Veronica. This selfie she posted was one of my favorites among many of hers. I put it in the "Waterlogue" app.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 September, 11:01
💖

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
11 September, 11:01
❤❤❤

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
11 September, 10:32
Happy/Sad! I pray she's still with us❤️

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
11 September, 10:29
I needed this today. She was such a beacon. I am so grateful for her!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 September, 09:32
I thought you were alive, Veronica. Glad you are back.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
12 September, 12:21
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
This is a post from a year ago.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
12 September, 12:51
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Until Veroncias ‘death’ we were only focused on the old age homes and their treatment of the elderly.
Then we realized that the hospitals had become the ‘killing fields’ of covid and how much $$$ was involved.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
11 September, 09:12
love you M .❤🇨🇦

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
11 September, 09:11
Miss her 💔.
Loved seeing her posts and her patriotism.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 February, 02:11
thinking Veronica is doing just fine🙏💙

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
10 February, 06:47
Been thinking of her so much lately. Miss this beautiful lady and her patriot heart. #wwg1wga

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
12 September, 12:12
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Me as well!

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
10 February, 06:22
We miss you!! Veronica Wolski!!ThePeopelsBrigde WWG1WGA

memes matter @NoComment
10 February, 06:07
I see two "dead people" 🤲💌

Selah 321 @Selah
11 September, 10:39
In response memes matter to her Publication
Both greatly missed

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
11 September, 11:53
In response memes matter to her Publication
John and Marilyn? ❤

Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
13 September, 03:34
we will not rest until ALL EVIL who refused the medication that would have saved Veronicas life, stand before a Tribunal and then WATCH THEIR EXECUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shar Sirn @SharS
05 August, 07:19
Fabulous! WWG1WGA!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 August, 06:30