Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
04 August, 11:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
10 February, 06:07
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I see two "dead people" 🤲💌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Cathyldup in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
12 September, 03:18
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
everyone is saying veroniQa is Marilyn, i know thats John and i know thats veroniQa, and i know our Qrew are masters at descize excuse my errors..
I know everyone is saying Melania is Diana,but I think Melania is Romonov and that Diana is with us but not as Melania, and same goes for Marilyn, with us but i dont think its Veronica
I think Veronica is on the team for sure and we will see her on anon lsland❤️🪖and who she is to me is our fren, the bridge for people, jesus conciousness in form a sister in arms
hunch tells me shes apart of the families, shes been doing Gods worQ for a long time, i miss her but she gave us everything we needed just like John F Kennedy Jr did where Future Proves Past to the point where there cant be any coincidences💕🔎

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
12 September, 08:34
In response memes matter to her Publication
Re Veronica, when I see pictures of her and Marilyn... 'Daughter', pops into my head, but as my brain doesn't do dates & ages very well at all🤪, maybe it's not likely or even possible...🤷‍♀️