⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
11 September, 09:29
Here’s my brilliant theory…. Princess Diana comes out and oust Charles for arranging her death in front of THE WORLD during the final ceremony of tve funeral for the Lizard🦎Queen!!!!? Tell me that wouldn’t be fucking EPIC!!?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
12 September, 08:24
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Brilliant and I think Charles is concerned about something like that - which is why there is so much chatter that one of his boys will take the throne - obvious choice is William, but word is he cannot be controlled - so maybe Harry??????? who knows?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
The thrown is no more!!! We are done with oppressive regimes and hierarchies!!! Instead of a prison planet we’re going to have a thousand years of peace!
09:55 AM - Sep 12, 2022
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️, click on at the bottom under it