⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
11 September, 09:29
Here’s my brilliant theory…. Princess Diana comes out and oust Charles for arranging her death in front of THE WORLD during the final ceremony of tve funeral for the Lizard🦎Queen!!!!? Tell me that wouldn’t be fucking EPIC!!?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
Brilliant and I think Charles is concerned about something like that - which is why there is so much chatter that one of his boys will take the throne - obvious choice is William, but word is he cannot be controlled - so maybe Harry??????? who knows?
08:24 AM - Sep 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply
12 September, 09:55
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
The thrown is no more!!! We are done with oppressive regimes and hierarchies!!! Instead of a prison planet we’re going to have a thousand years of peace!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
12 September, 09:22
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
there’s a man named Joseph Gregory Hallett and he is claiming to be the real KING of England, he said that the Royal family are imposters, and he’s The real king of England. King John lll is what his title is…….

12 September, 09:58
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
It’ll never happen. We’re done with kings and queens and ownership over the masses!!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
12 September, 10:37
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
I have heard that - but I tend to agree that the Royals are done