Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
11 September, 09:25
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
I believe that God anointed DJT to be the great leader who can and will take our country out of the dire straights we are in and lead us back to God-thinking and believing people who want to live in peace and harmony according to the will of God, our Father. That is exactly why God chose Moses to lead the children of Israel out of bondage from Egypt. He had the same courage and knowledge as DJT. Listen to this man - because he knows what and how to do this thing. God is showing him the path and all we have to do is follow it. God is calling each one of us to take a stand against evil - to listen to His Son who died to save us all from our sins.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."

He is not ordering us to rape and murder innocent children. He is asking us to LOVE Him. Listen to

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
11 September, 09:28
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Thank you! Best comment of the day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolene Marlee @JoleneMarlee
11 September, 08:37
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com