Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 September, 08:43
The “royal standard” flag on the Queen’s coffin looks a bit wrinkly to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
12 September, 12:49
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
not starched and ironed is it i would think it would be hmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
11 September, 07:54
Those 2 red lines on that flag look like the twin towers with fire/smoke at the base or the 2 pillars.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
11 September, 03:31

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
11 September, 01:28
Should have had holes in it.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
11 September, 01:08
Yes and when the casket was removed the flag wasn't tucked and it got caught on the shoulder of a pallbearer.

Wrinkled past.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
11 September, 12:17
It looked like a DHL box when I saw on TV.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
11 September, 10:04
Kinda reminds me of Ol' poppy's (GH.W. Bush's poppy flower himself) flag. Total disgraced the country and received the least amount of respect.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
11 September, 09:24
Should have steamed that bitch! Well, you know what I mean lol!!!

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
11 September, 09:26
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I think they iced her for a while instead

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
11 September, 01:37
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
No! The flag on the casket! LMFAQ !!!

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
11 September, 09:14

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
11 September, 01:20
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
I too said recently,
it's been about two years
she's been off Terra Firma,
I feel it's go time.

Then Boom... September 8th

Thank You Father God. 💕🙏💕🌼
Thank You Jesus. 💕🙏💕🌼

Please Remain In Thanksgiving And Praise
To Father God Creator YHVH
In ALL Things Through
Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah.
We Want Only Positivity No Hindrance
In Father God's Perfect Plan IN Father God's Perfect Timing Through Christ Jesus Amen.💕🙏💕🌼

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
11 September, 01:37
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
a few weeks ago johnny and VK posted about ice

i thought someone got “iced” … ill catch on someday🤣

mirror 🙌