Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
11 September, 02:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I refused mine. They requested a note from my doctor that I was I was sensitive to electromagnets, charged me $150 and $12 a month not to have one. they said I had to pay the guy to drive out monthly to check my meter. then they put the meter at the street instead of my house. I noticed they put a smart meter on my water also. No notice. I check my meter and there it is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
11 September, 02:08
I asked many questions to the guy putting it on my house. FYI everything is monitored, it can be manipulated (turned on and off) from the main office, it gives daily readings and is recorded. Lastly, if someone at the main office should mess with your meter, it is logged in the computer. I said, "What if I don't want it", they said we don't have a choice. I will be calling City Hall again tomorrow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
10 September, 09:26
They changed to smart meters without informing the residents.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
10 September, 08:46
I'm just saying,
this is a really nice looking hammer ok.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
10 September, 08:44
Years ago...told my husband we are not leaving analog. Always a way to infiltrate. They make it hard to have old school approaches. Ho hum

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
10 September, 08:43
Yep and the bad thing is that they can put your home on fire when overheated. Happened during the fires in california. Experts telling in a vid: fire started in the smart meter.