Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
12 September, 07:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
again more still.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
12 September, 08:36
Perfect timing to see this now. I started last Tuesday to focus my attention on getting back in shape. The past 2 1/2 years sent me into a tailspin of research and rabbit holes and I didnt take great care of my body for the first time in years. I know I don’t know everything but i feel I’m mentally prepared enough to handle at least some of what's coming.
Now it’s time to get strong and healthy so I can help others when the time comes. (I’m already down 6 Ibs in a week) 💪🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 September, 07:41
11:11am...🙏💫

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 September, 09:58
i remember VK that you were checking your blood cause being around vaxxed ppl. just passing on there are natural therapies to cleanse the blood, help those of us unvaxxed stay healthy. EBOO Extracorporeal Blood Oxygenation and Ozonation is available and also the simple less expensive UBI Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation. both use light and ozone. have done both at sparrow clinic birmingham AL please research. alternative therapies available until medbeds or God comes💙💙💙

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
10 September, 08:43

joann ferguson donated @joann212
10 September, 07:14
It is 4:11 p.m. Never too late to send something GOOD your way. Good evening Vincent

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

laura blake @Lbd23
10 September, 06:13
Wow! Powerful

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
10 September, 05:18
So thought provoking! 🤔

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
10 September, 05:04
would love to.... just trying to take out 1 hr a day to myself is a challenge but whatever im doing i try to give my all.

Miss. Messina @Messina
10 September, 04:44
Ok

Bee Saved @BSaved
10 September, 04:43
Been there. Done that.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
10 September, 04:40
1:00 m in

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
10 September, 07:41
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Miss. Messina @Messina
10 September, 07:59
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
more relevant now that ever

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
10 September, 04:11
...yes.....and now sooo tired...but feelin good about it!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
10 September, 03:09
💓 Tap into and enhance your heart's intelligence. This intelligence that exists within us all lifts us into a new INsperience of flow, fulfillment, and spiritual connection ...even in chaotic times. It CREATES new neural pathways to become more attentive, creative, and laser-focused.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
10 September, 02:52

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
10 September, 02:40

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
10 September, 02:36
Good Morning/Evning VK!
Today has been a good day, so far... :)

I did this for one year, 24/7 caring for my parents, gave it my all until I could no longer, then many things/people fell away.
Feels like a good time for a new start, still have Love and Faith in Good.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
10 September, 02:26
GM, VK 🙏❤️

FS = 96 (JG)
Free/Sea = 96

F= 6 S = 90
96 < > 69

VL 1:00 > 60 Seconds > 6

TS 11:11 > 22

Romans 6:22
But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
10 September, 02:00
❤️💥❤️💥

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
10 September, 01:56
Steve Aoki & Will Sparks - Send It [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Steve Aoki & Will Sparks “Send It” OUT NOW on DIM MAKSpotify: https://ffm.to/sendit/spotify | Apple Music: https://ffm.to/sendit/apple Beatport: https://ffm....

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 September, 01:49
93Gematria: Top Gun. Level Up. Be Thy Name. Light Being. Voyager. Real Day 7 Code💙💙💙

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
10 September, 01:31
The keywords here, for me anyway, are “uninterrupted focus”. Not happening in my life anytime soon. 😣

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 September, 01:30
😁Snowball bush for the snowball rolling down the mountain!

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
10 September, 01:24
good morning/afternoon ❤️❤️

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
10 September, 12:55
The older I get, the more this rings true.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
10 September, 01:40
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Unfortunately, the older I get, the less I'm able to give it my all, because I don't feel too well a lot of the time. 😞

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
10 September, 12:55
Good morning, VK et al! Celebrating today.
Cloudy, cooler, a little rain = glorious.
☕️🕊💫🥰

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
10 September, 12:52
funny I got sober feb 13, 2020 and since then i have had the mantra about life liberty and the pursuit of all things right even change my whole moral code it has been the most incredible journey and clean and sober 100%

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
10 September, 12:39

Ange Love @LoveM
10 September, 12:36
Good morning VK and Loving Family❤️🤗
Yes!!! When the Holy Spirit speaks to me and guides me; sometimes way in advance, I then set my intentions accordingly! Focus with Faith and the results are amazing and Glorifying God. Jesus literally lifted me up higher🙏🏻🕊

Example: 6 years ago (living a completely different life and praying&seeking a change). One night the Holy Spirit showed me with visual concerning a future journey...even saw the color! Feeling excited and with intent and gratitude for that journey, not understanding the details or plan to make it happen. Within 2 years&prayers the steps started showing up. I decided to “go with the flow” there were tears, more steps...feeling better, planning-layoff after 14 years😳more steps, sudden death of significant other😭more tears, letting go and more steps...selling home, giving away most things, more steps, prayer, then came the INCREDIBLE JOURNEY🥳My habit each morning is gratitude to God and listening for guidance❤️

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
10 September, 08:52
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I hope you write a book or do a vlog/blog about your journey. You can help so many people! 🙌❤️🙏🏻

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
10 September, 08:52
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I hope you write a book or do a vlog/blog about your journey. You can help so many people! 🙌❤️🙏🏻