Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 September, 11:11
1111 @ 23 Secs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
08 September, 12:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
At the :23 mark the video talks about wirelessly charging devices over distances up to 30 meters.

The ‘new’ technology uses lasers with a wavelength of 1550 nanometers.

Turns out the lasers on SpaceX’s Starlink satellites also uses lasers with a wavelength of 1550 nanometers.

Pretty sure, “A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 September, 05:45
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Love it!

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
Oh my goodness Nana it just dqwned on me that the very 1st thing I learned upon waking up 2 years ago was by way of reading the 90+ pages of Cyrus Parsa vs The United States of America lawsuit papers. Has his organization (Ai) been at the forefront of what we had just experienced as a society with this crazy mental state our families have been living in this past summer? Nana I actually became homeless because of it and by the grace of God, I managed to navigate my way back home which is now broken (it's ok..God's plan).
08:54 AM - Sep 10, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OUTSIDEVOICE in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 September, 12:29
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Prayers for God to make your home and family whole again hun.

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
10 September, 02:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
God has offered to help me find my soulmate whilst repairing the family unit on an amicable level, and for that I am grateful and then some. ❤️