Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 September, 11:11
1111 @ 23 Secs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
At the :23 mark the video talks about wirelessly charging devices over distances up to 30 meters.

The ‘new’ technology uses lasers with a wavelength of 1550 nanometers.

Turns out the lasers on SpaceX’s Starlink satellites also uses lasers with a wavelength of 1550 nanometers.

Pretty sure, “A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.”
12:12 AM - Sep 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 September, 08:36
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
"He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 September, 06:42

Julie Casey @Trump2023
09 September, 06:09

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 September, 05:45
Love it!

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
10 September, 08:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Oh my goodness Nana it just dqwned on me that the very 1st thing I learned upon waking up 2 years ago was by way of reading the 90+ pages of Cyrus Parsa vs The United States of America lawsuit papers. Has his organization (Ai) been at the forefront of what we had just experienced as a society with this crazy mental state our families have been living in this past summer? Nana I actually became homeless because of it and by the grace of God, I managed to navigate my way back home which is now broken (it's ok..God's plan).

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
09 September, 04:10
!!! I missed this until now.

THANK YOU for your post.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 September, 04:04
;)

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 September, 01:53

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
10 September, 09:51
Hey VK I know you posted recently "looks like a hole in the firmament" or something like that with a guy diving thru the Milkyway into the water...A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE HAVING FLOOD DREAMS...Like this guy (see below) and Jsnip4 (2) and others....Ezra warning everyone to evacuate 17 cities, etc. and then there's this guy...Is this what Q means by watch the water? https://anonup.com/upload/...

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
08 September, 08:04
5:5 👍