Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 September, 06:21
9-9-22 Ever reliable & brilliant Relentless Truth.
Ty sir 🙏🕊️💞

https://www.instagram.com/...

#truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
09 September, 08:13
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
PEOPLE Don't Believe that GENOCIDE is Real or that a Government would Use a Bioweapon to Kill those whom they Deem to be 'UNDESIRABLE"; YET that is EXACTLY what Happened to the NATIVE PEOPLES who ORIGINALLY Inhabited Our Land!
The U.S. Government, at one point, Issued "Free Blankets" to the Native Peoples--Blankets that were Purposefully Infected with SMALLPOX, for which the Native People's had Zero Natural Immunity. Tens of Thousands of Men, Women and CHILDREN Died.
Something to Keep in Mind as We EXPERIENCE the Same Thing with the "Coronavirus Pandemic".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
The depth and scope of this evil is unfathomable!
10:26 PM - Sep 09, 2022
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by UltraTXSquirrel in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
09 September, 10:41
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
I'm almost 64 Years Old and the First Time I became Aware of this when I was in the 7th Grade. I Read BURY MY HEART AT WOUNDED KNEE, A 400 Page Non-Fiction Book that Documented the Atrocities that were Inflicted Upon the Native Peoples by our Forefathers.
I Remember Being Completely and Totally Outraged and the Experience of Reading that Book at that Age has Stayed with Me for My Entire Life.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
09 September, 11:04
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I am just a tad older, but remember the book. Haven't read it, but heard about some of that and it just saddens me to the very core of my being!