Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am asking my American frens to be respectful for the next 17 days because I am in mourning. 🤩😛🤪🥳😘

BTW, what happens when you bring every corrupt head of state together into one place?

That "first arrest" could be fun.
10:03 AM - Sep 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
09 September, 06:37
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
is this sarcasm? cuz i can't see how anyone could mourn something so vile and evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
09 September, 06:29
🤣❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
09 September, 06:22
😂🤣😂🤣😊

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
09 September, 06:11
"sorry" for your loss Martin. I heard on the lighter side they found Terry Waite's bike in a shed at Balmoral.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
09 September, 12:30
😁Oh Martin the pain you must be feeling for the loss of the "queen".

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 September, 11:52
Don't know how you can stand the non stop regurgitation of her the next 10 days, ugh. I just want to tell everyone she was a lizard

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 September, 11:50
😎Good sarcasm Martin - I think we (Anons) could have our own comedy show when this 🤡show is over with ya think?
17 days ya say? Hehe

Happy Days @Sun2516
09 September, 11:35

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
09 September, 11:35
🤣🤣🤣

You're making me lmao today Martin.

Thanks😎

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 September, 11:07
Sincere condolences to you, have a drink😆🥂🍾🎉

Dottie French @DotOn777
09 September, 11:06
How will [lamestream] report the lack of visible 'royals'?

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
09 September, 10:56
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💗💗💗💗💓💓💓💓respect martin with all my love i am sorry for your loss

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 September, 10:54
Martin, I was going to send you congratulations, but didnt want to seem uncaring.
ANYWAY, I AM SO DAYUM HAPPY FOR YOU & EVERY OTHER PREVIOUS SUBJECT OF HER LIZARDNESS, (including slaves, me). I didn’t pop the top on my champagne after all, but your post gives me regret I didn’t.

What a page to turn! 🦎

Have a good day fren.
🙏

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
09 September, 10:49
Hi Martin and yes, could be very interesting! Think the Pope will attend?? 🤔

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
ok Martin! 🙂🙃
AVery good Mornin’ to you! 🙏🏼🥰
A gathering of Evil! 🙌🏻😠😖👎🏻

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
😄

Lots of fun indeed!

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
09 September, 10:37

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
09 September, 10:28
lol. It's going to be quite a ride

Eric Woods @ABRN_Eric
09 September, 10:24
A great military target appears

Bee Bee @BxAx17
09 September, 10:19
Imagine for a moment Diana walking in at the Funeral with a tshirt saying "Epstein didn't kill himself"
🙃

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
09 September, 10:28
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
😂👍

William Filer @TahoeBilly
Like I ask "Bloodline of what"?

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
09 September, 10:17
😂

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 September, 10:15
Sounds like the optimum place and time for a major false flag.

Jody Donohue @Jody
09 September, 10:14
😂

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
09 September, 10:14
the queen on the chess board has been removed leaving the king exposed

trump being the king on the other side has melaina his queen still on the board

when do we go for the checkmate

True @True
09 September, 10:13
Sequel to bush funeral hits screens ww in 9 days?

Mike Anon @Mike314
In response True to her Publication
Hanged at GITMO according to RRN, for what it's worth.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
09 September, 10:12
Oh please, let it be Biden🙏🙏🙏

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
09 September, 10:11
Martin...From your lips to God's ears sir!!!!

Bee Saved @BSaved
09 September, 10:11
I will honor your request by not mentioning the Lizard Bitch during your time of mourning.