eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
08 September, 03:55 (E)
...and here we have a sequel...

"King Charles III was a life long close friend of serial Pedophile Monster Jimmy Savile and was even directly advised by him for years..."
https://radaronline.com/p/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 September, 07:19
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Isn't it the case that the coronation should take place first in order to be able to act on behalf of the "king" LOL? So if so, then I would be very interested in who will perform the coronation. When the "their" church official was removed... Do they have another hidden in a drawer somewhere? Maybe something like Vlado Dracula.
Another thing I would be very interested in is the place of coronation, what sacred place do lizards have? I always thought it was a flat stone in the sun. In this genealogical branch, it looks more like a dirty and smelly underground, so I guess it's more vampires this...
I won't even ask what material "their" ceremonial clothes are made of (coronation mantle, coronation gloves and coronation shoes).
I kind of see it as another attempt to grab the crown. Isn't that treason? I think such as for example treason against the kingdom of God, which holds a protective hand over humanity?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
09 September, 07:53
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Humans were created in the image of the Creator (to put it another way - God). So it follows logically that even this Jacob and co. is subordinate to humanity.

"Jacob also made a vow to God in reference to his eventual return."

And I just add - I don't like self-proclaimed "guests" who usurp someone else's home for themselves.

09 September, 07:32
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Wow, I didn't know that, clearly the connection to the information field works great. LOL