Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
08 September, 04:06
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I think I need to stop being lazy and go decode that...
🀣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
08 September, 02:45
Optics are important

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
08 September, 02:44
ONLY THEIR MEMORIES WILL REMAIN ; )
🎢🎢🎡🎡🎢🎢🎡🎡🎡🎢🎢🎢

https://music.youtube.com/...

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
08 September, 02:41
I wish I was better at delving into these posts. There has to be some comms in there.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
08 September, 02:39
And see, that's how you speak about your enemies (if she even was to him) Not once did he say he was glad she died like some people are. He is pure class when someone dies.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 September, 02:48
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
It was an EVIL pos triple strander, and he knows it, of course he is saying that for optics. If you knew how many multitudes of children it tortured and ate, you would be ashamed. HE said that for optics.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 September, 02:49
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Got told by one of their own pre net, bout it manifesting, the gold robes, how they viciously hunted and tortured children. SO much evil, FINALLY gone. YAY>