Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
One of the greatest enemies of the United States has died.
It's a strange feeling when the cage door opens.

#Freedom
#Sovereignty
#GodWins
01:53 PM - Sep 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
08 September, 05:00
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Does any one know where to find the video of the young naked boy climbing out of a Buckinham Palace window with sheets and falling to his death? Saw it several times years ago and can’t find it now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
08 September, 05:06
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
Here you go. Buck naked boy escapes through window at Buckingham Palace.

https://youtu.be/O_5K2guh_...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
08 September, 04:51
Even w/ Michael Card praise songs on shuffle in the background, my hound dog went out on the deck & refused to come in p 10 AM, even w/ TV sound very low, commercials completely muted. Its true, I was snorting & correcting outright falsehoods under my breath quite a bit... is there NO CHANNEL running "WE REMEMBER DIANA..."?
What a bunch of KISS UPS....

If Charles 2.0 is as big an improvement as Pope 2.0, "heads could start to roll", I suppose... START w/ the "CHURCH" of England???

Even so LORD JESUS, come...
Amen!

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
08 September, 04:43
Is that a haarp rainbow or real? Quite nice to celebrate the Death of a Frickin Reptile!! 🤔👹👹👹 We need lizards on emojis! 😊

Every Time @soTELLme533
13 September, 03:09
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
08 September, 04:41
Wicked Witch Is Dead!
10 Days....
Darkness

https://youtu.be/37hvQYVbO...
Buckingham [Palace] Bible Code By #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1 Cheshvan, 5781 October 19, 2020Shalom everyone,I have been saying for many years that the Windsor clan would be ousted from the throne of England.A new ki...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 September, 04:17
I don't even feel bad celebrating it. They are gonna hate my ass at work tonight😅😅 buncha freemason cult crybabies😅😅

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 September, 04:19
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
You go girl!!!
You are standing in the LIGHT of TRUTH!!
She was evil personified
& maybe not even human.

This whole "mourning" period
is likely part of the deal she made with President Trump
in 2018 when Special Forces took all her gold
& stashed it at Cheyenne Mountain —
in order to let her "family" have their legacy.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
08 September, 02:35
not a coincidence Kat the same week Jfk jr arrives.

08 September, 02:37
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
😉💞

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
08 September, 02:06
Yes but now the NWO begins when Charles takes the Throne...

08 September, 02:16
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
That's what they might think
but there is A Plan To Save The World
& I believe Charles is long gone, like his 'mother'
was long gone before her 'death'
was announced today 😉🍿