Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Does the Q team and White Hats really protect Patriot Anons? I think we will find out.
05:00 PM - Sep 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 September, 12:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
You are protected. Manifest it, believe it and trust God with all your heart. ❤️ May God bless you and keep, may His face shine upon you and be gracious to you and bring you His peace. Amen 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
08 September, 09:03
They can only protect us so much it all depends on what Gods plans are for us . All the people that were murdered in these hospitals could have been stopped or could it ? If it didn’t take place then how would we know who the evil ones were ? I was so angry that they weren’t stopped and i thought about it and prayed , the evil has to be shown in order to be caught. We just have to have faith and trust Gods plans.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
08 September, 05:30
Nothing is random

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
08 September, 01:52
✨💖🙏🏻

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
08 September, 12:50
💓🙏🏻

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 September, 12:35
Funny to happen upon this post right after my 470 simple gematria dig. I laughed nervously at this one- lol...

I don't want to die to save them but maybe I have to- 470

That said, I believe that we are protected by people and energies in very, very high places.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
08 September, 05:13
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Yes.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 12:15
Someone has been protecting me.
Ran off the long tail Reptilian almost 4 yrs ago now, physically felt an Angel hold me wrapped in it's wings like a pea in a pod all night. It was amazing.
And my guide also stopped the greys from taking me last yr in Utah!

So up until now yeppers!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 September, 12:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana,
You have a special calling in life. Be well and God Bless. May our good LORD continue to protect you...

08 September, 12:11
Nana will be your 107 @11:11

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
07 September, 11:11
Whatever is meant to happen will! I keep the faith in God no matter what! I like to think our Heroes have our backs though!

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
07 September, 09:50
No fear, We Patriots and Veterans
really Do have your back !

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
07 September, 09:49
I read that around 217 K Patriots died during the Revolutionary War. I think that they try to keep us safe, but it is overwhelming. Many have already suffered, and some have died. Being Patriots, we know we are going to suffer, and we may die.

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
07 September, 09:44
Throw in God, some Angels, the Q team and the White Hats and I think that's one heck of a team.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 September, 09:43
Keep the Faith

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
07 September, 09:18

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 September, 09:27
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I hold this one close to my heart when I get full of anxiety. Praying always that GOD watches over all of us.

08 September, 12:59
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I have a huge family so somebody has their work cut out for them :)

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 September, 09:07
Yes

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
07 September, 08:48
With a fever pitch, a steady hand, and an unquenchable trigger finger, YESSIR!

Jen ... @Jenfranji
07 September, 07:34

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
07 September, 09:43
In response Jen ... to his Publication
😁🎯😉😉

Red Edge @Rededge
07 September, 07:32

sammy bill @sammybill
07 September, 07:31

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 September, 02:57
In response sammy bill to her Publication
impatient sir....as always

08 September, 11:14
In response sammy bill to her Publication
Solid over here Sir!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 September, 07:24
That's a great point DOQ. LSWH

Red Edge @Rededge
07 September, 09:41
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
🙏

Kyle ### @Kfire140
07 September, 07:02
I hope so, not sure what to belive anymore. Some days it seems like they are and others its hard to tell.
But then again Im stuck living in a blue state where inflation and the cost of living is trying to suck the life out of everyone.

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
07 September, 06:51
I do believe so 💛

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
07 September, 06:45
I sense that something much bigger than we understand is at play here. I don't try to figure it out. I just try to live every day to my best ability.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
07 September, 06:44
So interesting. Saw a UFO hovering last night when I took my bff outside to take a whiz in the yard. I step out into the grass in my bare feet, like I always do. It was so bright and big. Couldn't make out anything but light, however it did have a slight hovering movement. Satellite, drone? Not sure. Hubs said a star.....I say no way. I'll wave next time. 😄

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 September, 06:42
I was just talking about this. only one way to find out! time will tell. trust God, we shall see

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
07 September, 09:46
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Yes Trust God. In the end God is the only one who can guarantee protection in Heaven from the Devil. Here on Earth we joined Q in this fight with the Devil, so we can only hope for the best.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
07 September, 06:33
...forgot to add....BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE!

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
07 September, 06:32
Lost my healthy husband during this fookin war.... I believe he will be returning!
I STILL BELIEVE!

07 September, 09:35
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
I hope so. I pray so.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
08 September, 12:54
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
07 September, 06:26
sometimes I wonder if its the other way around ..

remember,
some of us more than happy to be let off the chain.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
07 September, 09:08
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
I'm ready ....

arba happihr @arba
07 September, 06:21
YES!