sercorimo ... @sercorimo
07 September, 01:10
*repost*

🚢MR.POOL - THE LAUNCH OF THE SHIP
The audio message is an EBS:
“This is not a test, the emergency alarm system has been activated, the telephone lines must be kept closed. Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Pennsylvania, San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle and Washington DC ".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
07 September, 02:02
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Did he repost it? Just seen another post about these same cities to get out now.. One of the Ghost Ezra accounys.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
Unless I mised it, Pool did not repost it today..
02:43 PM - Sep 07, 2022
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
07 September, 08:38
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I'm sorta out of the loop these days.
maybe Saturdays I can dig around after study. But its been a very busy season this year. I appreciate your page, as I know You will have the big ones covered. Don't take very long to breeze your posts and catch up.
Winters coming and I can not do what I do up here in the cold we get.
I'll catch up then.. Lol.
Be safe.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
07 September, 08:58
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Thank you...I appreciate you 🤗
You'll know when something happens. ;)
Stay safe 🙏❤️