Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
08 September, 07:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Fort et unis 😎👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 September, 08:04
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
07 September, 06:30

07 September, 06:57
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

I am Keri @Lionessheart
07 September, 01:43
its just me! amd im so fucking tired! cant quit bc i got kids but man i hope my kids feel freedom one day bc those of us living in poverty, has no idea what freedom is

07 September, 01:59
In response I am Keri to her Publication
I do believe the goal is gold. YEP fook fiat, same here, jerks literally trying to steal my paid for house, and extort more money to unass my title. I get ya, hang in there, LEAST WE got our souls. I really have always believed they would get the gold back and give it BACK to families.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 September, 01:35
👍🏻👊🏻

07 September, 01:38
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 September, 11:38
oops😅

07 September, 11:42
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
🤣🤣😂🤣🐸🎯🦅

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 September, 11:36
Lots of 111s lately😉👊

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 September, 11:17
Works, they dont know who to arrest or attack!
There is power in unite, we just never had the source to gather together before now.

07 September, 11:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen sister!!!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
07 September, 10:41

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
07 September, 10:38
LOVE Peaky Blinders!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 September, 10:25

07 September, 10:26
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Much respect!! PATRIOTS> thank GOD for them.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
07 September, 10:16
I LOVE THIS!!!

07 September, 10:19
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Me also, sums it up beautifully.

Storm Rider @StormRider
07 September, 09:54
I love this!

07 September, 10:02
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
Yep, amen, the whole entire point. GOD BLESS AMERICA and all patriots everywhere.

President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
07 September, 09:51
Love it ! Booooom!

07 September, 10:04
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication