SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
"Within days of its appearance [Sept. 7, 1995], the first 500,000-copy print run of 'George' was sold out. We were astonished. No one, not even John, had any idea that so many people would be curious about 'George.' We went back to press and printed 100,000 more -- and they too sold out. In Times Square, grassroots entrepreneurs were hawking copies for two and three times the $2.95 cover price."
--Richard Blow (writer/ed. for "George"), in his memoir, "American Son."
03:14 AM - Sep 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 September, 11:03
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
ahhhh, there he is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
07 September, 10:46
I Have Many Of His Magazines, Especially The First! A Dream To One Day Have It Signed! As I Said, One Can Dream! lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
07 September, 06:17
I just finished reading "American Son". Really good book. Nice inside look from Richard's first-hand perspective being one of the original employees at "George".

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 September, 04:54
i had the first issue ❤️
but sadly lost in a move

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 September, 04:49
His parents did a stellar job raising him, and his wife is gorgeous. PATRIOTS>