KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 September, 01:17
☮️
I feel like Some People keep looking in the Wrong Direction. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 September, 01:23
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
I see the matrix breaking down. It's hard to explain, like I can see through it or it's melting around me. Call me crazy, something is happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
07 September, 01:37
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I feel you, I see it too, usually I see it in beams from light sources ! lights and lots of cool things, looks like little circles and ripples , sometimes hundreds of lights, sometimes its not in a light source and just a light passing but its not like physical , it is indeed strange and amazing. lots of peripheral action too, its cool. its like I can see the ether and things floating in it , little circles and floating shapes.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 September, 02:10
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
That is not what I see, I see things shifting and not solid anymore.
Or maybe the sky does not look real.
- Truth the SUN is white now. It was yellow before.
- Chemtrails are real
- The moon looks like it is the wrong place many nights
- I have so much more but not tonight.
- There is a 25,920 cycle coming to an end.
- The Mayan calendar ended in 2012.
- I'm not your fuzzy, everything is good guy.

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
The sun is whiter because we now see the 5D sun.

The moon was a satellite with which the Draconians spied the earth and from there also sent negative energies to the earth. The moon has now been taken over by the light forces and is being used as a prison for the Cabal.

The Galactic Federation has ships shaped like a moon so it could be a mothership you see. I have such a mothership here above my home of my family from Sirius (am an Indigo starseed and my family and twin flame are here to guide and protect me), they follow me with the moonship.

I have videos of that too.
02:18 AM - Sep 07, 2022
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nadia in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nadia Naadje, click on at the bottom under it