KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 September, 01:17
☮️
I feel like Some People keep looking in the Wrong Direction. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
I see the matrix breaking down. It's hard to explain, like I can see through it or it's melting around me. Call me crazy, something is happening.
01:23 AM - Sep 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @D10BALIKALR3Z0N8
07 September, 01:38
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
if you stand in the sun and look at your eyelashes you can see rainbows, and then inside that I see lots of cool stuff, if you get the perfect angle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 September, 01:49
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
Nope never been there before.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @D10BALIKALR3Z0N8
07 September, 01:37
I feel you, I see it too, usually I see it in beams from light sources ! lights and lots of cool things, looks like little circles and ripples , sometimes hundreds of lights, sometimes its not in a light source and just a light passing but its not like physical , it is indeed strange and amazing. lots of peripheral action too, its cool. its like I can see the ether and things floating in it , little circles and floating shapes.

07 September, 02:10
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
That is not what I see, I see things shifting and not solid anymore.
Or maybe the sky does not look real.
- Truth the SUN is white now. It was yellow before.
- Chemtrails are real
- The moon looks like it is the wrong place many nights
- I have so much more but not tonight.
- There is a 25,920 cycle coming to an end.
- The Mayan calendar ended in 2012.
- I'm not your fuzzy, everything is good guy.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 September, 01:34
It's palpable

07 September, 01:44
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Jesus had a great way of teaching if you have a foreknown knowledge. Just saying....

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 September, 01:26
I so feel You & Can relate 💯 I literally see it melting in my peripheral vision... Seriously. I made a post about it like a month ago or so...🙏
I ❤️ You Fren🙏

07 September, 01:31
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Is this us???? I'm so confused at times.
We will have the precious gift of eyes to see and ears to hear. I so testify in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen. Matthew 4:24–25.