Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 September, 07:50
Just Be

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
06 September, 08:06
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
like, when you walk through a mall and can see lightening bolts connecting from you to every person in the mall, seen and unseen? yeah, me either...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Wait, wait....you've said that before! You said that before. i am not imagining that you said that in another post a few weeks ago, right?? please tell me I'm not cray. Or dejavu or something or other???😵
08:21 PM - Sep 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
06 September, 08:22
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I have said that sort of thing before, about walking in to a mall or busy place, and connecting with every person in to, like lightning bolts in every direction.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 September, 08:26
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Thank God! It's been a day, and just wanted to make sure I'm thinking correctly. I loved what Delores had to say here. I can just Be if that is what my role is. I can be an antennae of love and good vibes.