Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
06 September, 09:41
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Vibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
06 September, 09:45
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 September, 09:46
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
that's funny!

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
06 September, 09:25
Every time I see videos on tiktok, I come on here and see the same ones. I think we're all on the same page ☺

06 September, 09:30
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Vibes ;)

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
06 September, 09:15
just “be” wherever your feet are

in order to channel energy grom God, you cant be using your own. it will come when you are “just being”

🙌🥰❤️😇

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 September, 09:01
i was just thinking how im no longer angry at the ones who are not alert like we are. not angry about much of anything really tho. i credit Christ Jesus for this.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
06 September, 08:59
Yep!

Yep!

Yep!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 September, 08:21
❤️

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
06 September, 08:06
like, when you walk through a mall and can see lightening bolts connecting from you to every person in the mall, seen and unseen? yeah, me either...

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 September, 08:21
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Wait, wait....you've said that before! You said that before. i am not imagining that you said that in another post a few weeks ago, right?? please tell me I'm not cray. Or dejavu or something or other???😵

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
06 September, 08:01
I like that chair!

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
06 September, 07:56
Resonates with me. Have you ever had QHHT, BQH or any other form of quantum hypnosis done? Ive wanted to for a long time but havent tried yet.

06 September, 08:09
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
no, but I'm dying to do QHHT and Ayahuasca